[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX-925

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:59:25 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Peter Lemkin & MCB <crazybear at volny.cz> wrote:
> I have never been a member of any development lists, so don't know how
> things 'go'. I thought you need my model 'tested' in some way and in
> exchange I might get full functionality and connection to front ends.

Hello Peter,
No idea why this is a new thread, but yes, your model needs to be
tested. For this testing, you should use the PPA given to you in the
original thread, since that is the development code, which has the
latest tests, including whatever others have already had tested for
this device (if any).
Regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug