[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX925

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Feb 6 18:09:18 UTC 2015

Please test your scanner with the ppa. The ppa contains SANE's recent
deveolpment version 1.0.25git.

As you can see here:
http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-cvs.html#S-PIXMA, the
scanner status isn't 'complete'.

Please test all scan options with xsane and report.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Rolf