[sane-devel] correcting upside-down pages in duplex mode using ADF

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:11:36 UTC 2015

I hate to sound like a broken record :) I don't think there is a
setting to fix this in xsane, because this is a bug in the backend.
IMHO, the individual backend is responsible for making the image make
sense.

In the short term, you should be able to use 'convert -rotate 180' to
rotate those images.

allan

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 5:38 AM, ken <gebser at mousecar.com> wrote:
> When scanning several pages using the ADF in duplex mode, the backside of
> each page is rendered upside-down.  Is there some setting in xsane to flip
> the backside of each page vertically so that it's right-side-up?
>
> Failing that, is there a utility to accomplish the same thing
> programmatically after the fact?
>
> Thanks for all good tips.

of my hand"