[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 210 and grinding noises

John Weber jweber53 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:19:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have similar problems with my Canon LIDE 220. Please see the thread I
recently started entitled "Canon LIDE 220". Bottom line is I get it to
work very well using USB3 by setting the environment variable

SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_LOW=7

Disabling USB3 may be another way of masking a race (timing) problem.
Maybe the same problem for both models? I'm a retired sys admin and not
so strong on programming so maybe you can do better than me messing with
the code.

John