[sane-devel] Question about sane/xsane

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Thu Jul 16 23:05:34 UTC 2015

Vince Radice writes:

> Hello,
>
>      I have a question about how the interface works.
>
>      I am running Fedora 21 64-bit.  I have a Brother MFC-240c all in
> one printer.  It has a document feeder builtin.  I am using xsane .999
> and I would like to put several sheets in the document feeder and scan
> each one into a separate file but I can't seem to get it to work.  Any
> suggestions?  I cannot find anything that talks about automatic document
> feeder options.

IIRC, you need to specify the number of images that you want to scan
(and cannot simply say "all").  There should be an icon resembling a
stack of pages next to a spinbox somewhere.

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2     FLOSS Engineer -- EPSON AVASYS CORPORATION
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962