[sane-devel] Canon LIDE210 (genesys) Question

Leon Hauck leon at progcpu.net
Fri Jul 17 21:17:05 UTC 2015

I've got both my custom application and xsane using the LIDE210
successfully, but have noticed that the scans done at 600dpi greyscale
seem horizontally compressed (in both xsane and my custom app).  All
other settings seem to work fine.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I was planning on scanning at 600dpi, but can do it at 1200dpi if I have
to.  Many of the photos for this project are black and white.  I suppose
I could scan as color and convert to greyscale in the application prior
to saving.  I just thought the quality would be better if I scanned them
as greyscale in the first place.