[sane-devel] pixma mg7500 testing

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Jul 29 17:25:38 UTC 2015

Hi Jonathan,

I just committed the patch Sane's development sources.

Maybe you want to test ethernet or wifi connection (bjnp). Please read
the manpage for details (man sane-pixma). Don't hesitate to ask the
mailing list for help, if you may need some. Sorry, but I cannot help
with bjnp.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Rolf