[sane-devel] Canon laser multi-functional support: MFNP protocol

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Jun 27 21:12:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

The MF6100 Series scanner is only working with flatbed scans and with
single page scans in adf.

Just now, I'm struggling with multiple pages in adf and duplex adf. A
patch will take a while, because I only have sporadical access to a
MF6140 scanner.

Everytime the scanner reports an error on the lcd display, I need to
wait until scanimage ends, or faster I send a ^C to terminate scanimage.
However, I always need to reconnect the usb cable before scanimage can
start the next scan.

The status of this scanner still is untested.

Cheers,
Rolf