[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 220 unexpected success

Jochen jo-kraus at gmx.de
Sat Mar 14 17:12:11 UTC 2015

Hi Stef, I understand you're asking for a log from somebody with a LiDE
120 doing a preview. Me, I'd be happy to see my LiDE 120 supported by
SANE. So if you tell me what to do and how to even make my LiDE 120 do
anything loggable, I'll see if I can provide that. Unfortunately, I am
not much of a Linux crack, but I managed to compile and install sane-1.0.25.

Regards,
Jo

---
Hello,

     support for LiDE 220 has already been committed to SANE's git tree
(see http://www.sane-project.org/cvs.html).
However the scanarea geometry needs fixing, head is bump at end while
trying to go too far. This will be fixed by Monday.

     Regarding LiDE 120 support, I'd need a log recorded with usbpcap of
a preview (and only the preview) to check is like older models, this one
is close to the 220, and possibly figure out hos to add support for it.

Regards,
     Stef