[sane-devel] Help needed from Canon DR-C125 owner

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 01:18:39 UTC 2015

Based on testing by Giuseppe Sacco, I was able to produce a patch to
support the DR-C125, and hopefully the DR-C225. This code is now
committed to the sane-backends git repo. It will appear in our nightly
git snapshots in 24 hours or so. If you are able to test this code, I
would appreciate it.

allan

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 6:45 PM, m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for someone who has access to a Canon DR-C125 (or DR-C225
> possibly), who could test a patch to sane-backends. I have spent some
> time to try and understand the image format on these machines, and
> need someone to test my work. You would need to be able to build
> sane-backends from source, so some prior experience in compilation
> would be helpful.
>
> Please contact me directly if you are able to help.
>
> allan
> --
> "well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge
> of my hand"

of my hand"