[sane-devel] "Error during device I/O" with Fujitsu fi65-F (epjitsu backend)

Jonas Neubert jonas.neubert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:06:50 UTC 2015

I'm using USB2, and the git repo checkout was Monday late evening, less than an hour before I sent my last email. I already destroyed the test environment I used on Monday which is why I can't tell you the exact time or commit hash that was checked out. I can try again tomorrow morning if there have been relevant changes in the repo since Monday night.

-Jonas

---- On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:39:13 -0700 m. allan noah<kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote ----