[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 120 git commit 128c8931b3

Steven Honeyman stevenhoneyman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:37:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

I noticed the commit for supporting this scanner appear a couple of
weeks ago, and I recompiled and tested it today. Unfortunately it
doesn't work.

It's detected correctly. (the following is all using xsane, just using
preview button)

At 75dpi default, preview button does nothing - generic error message
300dpi, the scanner flashes for a while but doesn't move, then generic
error message.
300dpi again (just in case it was warming up the first time) and it
moves! and keeps moving, and keeps moving, until it gets to the end
and is still moving (making a horrible noise)

I pulled the USB, reconnected to a Windows PC and luckily it still
works OK. The driver needs some adjustment though for sure!

Thanks,
Steven.