[sane-devel] ADF+double-sided+tiff

Thomas Dahlén erikthomasdahlen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:16:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to scan double-sided documents with my Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner
(ADF) and save them in tiff-format. I have tried to figure out how to by
reading
scanadf --help --device fujitsu and
scanimage -A --device fujitsu

scanadf - is it possible to do it directly without any conversion like
scanscript.sh (http://www.martoneconsulting.com/sane-scanadf-examples.html)?
scanimage - it possible to use scanimage instead? It fails when I try:
scanimage -d fujitsu --source ADF Duplex --format tiff > pictur1.tiff
or --source [ADF Duplex]
If I have understand this correctly scanadf and scanimage uses the same
backends but the syntax differs... Where do I find the correct syntax
and examples?

/Thomas