[sane-devel] I am having issues with my Canon Pixma 2520 scanner. It is not detected by anything. Is there a way that you can create a specific package and/or driver to help resolve this issue? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:47:40 UTC 2015

Dario- you will need to include Dequanna in your email- she is not
subscribed to sane-devel. When someone posts to the list who is not
subscribed, I will release the email to the list if it is sane
related. But, they will not get replies that are sent only to the
list.

allan

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Dario Wimmer
<dario.wimmer at uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:
> Hi Dequanna,
>
> the Canon Pixma MG2500 series is supported by sane, so the problem might be
> something else. Could you tell me which version of sane you're using, which
> scanning software you've tried and which Linux distribution you're running?
>
> Dario

of my hand"