[sane-devel] Preparing for a sane-backends release

jrdavis jrdavis43 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 21:41:42 UTC 2015

I'm another that's perfectly happy with my SCSI interfaced scanner. a
Fujitsu M3097DG - B&W!  It does everything I want, so I see no reason to
replace it.

My only issue is that, last time I checked it was still interleaving
the front and back of a page when duplex scanning.  ( two page images,
both with diagonal stripes of front/back/front/back/...)

(One of these days I'm going to dig into Sane and fix that..)

Please, don't drop SCSI support without good reason!

Jack  Davis
Computer s/w & h/w since 1967 or so,
OpenVMS support since 1980
Linux user since 1994