[sane-devel] PIXMA MG7150 test

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:52:14 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:45 PM, Kiligolo <kiligolo_robobert at hotmail.fr> wrote:
> Le Wednesday 23 September 2015, 12:00:02 sane-devel-
> request at lists.alioth.debian.org a écrit :
/../
> I linked my sanner to my computer via USB and I disabled the computer wifi.
> The scanner is detected by "scanimage -L" and I can scan with "scanimage --
> format=tiff > image.tiff".
> I can scan with 75 (default), 150, 300 and 600dpi resolutions. 1200dpi (which
> is not proposed by the scanner screen) takes about five minutes and output a
> corrupted image.

Hi,
Just a comment: This is already fixed more than a year ago, so if you
need this then you can install the source, or wait for 1.0.25 to be
released and be available in your distribution.
Changelog entry:

2014-05-08 Rolf Bensch <rolf at bensch hyphen online dot de>
        * backend/pixma_mp150.c: fix MG7100 image data post processing @ high
          resolutions > 600dpi.
        * doc/descriptions/pixma.desc, doc/sane-pixma.man: Canon Pixma MG7100
          Series scanner is working, reported by Gert Cauwenberg.
        * backend/pixma.h, doc/descriptions/pixma.desc: Pixma backend
version 0.17.8

/../
Regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug