[sane-devel] manual "exposure time" in Genesys Backend

Alexander Hofmann alexander.hofmann at new-h.de
Mon Sep 28 11:39:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank's for your answer.

Am 26.09.2015 um 18:33 schrieb Stef:

>     have you tried to tweak genesys frontend's analog gain ? Exposure
> is also related to motor speed, and will be really complicated to set up.
Hmm, yea, I was afraid of this - the link between Motor-Drive and Exposure .

I did play around with the analog frontend. However, I could not really
see much a difference. I will try to find out witch DAC is in the
Scanner to look for it's datasheet. However, Gain and Offset will
probably not compensate a few ms of optical integration...

I'm playing around with other scanners also, I'll see what will work.

Regards,

Alex