[sane-devel] Fixing sequencing issues (was Re: Proposed Upgrade (pu) branches on GitLab)

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Mon Sep 28 11:52:10 UTC 2015

Johannes Meixner writes:

> Hello,

Hi Johannes,

> On Sep 28 18:59 Olaf Meeuwissen wrote (excerpt):
>> With the sequencing issues, we can only speculate at what
>> the intended behaviour is, so we can't really fix things.
>> That notwithstanding, I think we can make a decent, educated
>> guess at a fix for both cases and make the warning go away :-|
>
> I don't know if the following sequencing bug was already found:

Thanks for pointing out there are more.  I had only been looking a
warnings introduced after 1.0.24 and 311857 (which you reported).
I'll go over a pair of fresh gcc/clang build logs.

Hope this helps,
Support Free Software               Support the Free Software Foundation
https://my.fsf.org/donate                        https://my.fsf.org/join