[sane-devel] More Proposed Upgrades

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:08:25 UTC 2015

On 09/29/2015 04:25 AM, m. allan noah wrote:
> I just pushed all of these. I did re-write the microtek2 patch to use
> the logic I pointed out in a prior mail.

/meaning sequenced `% 2` changed to sequenced '!'/

Isn't this fancy-coding now, though?

I didn't look in the backend and may have
completely missed the point, however, applying
%2 to integers would (in gcc) change odd values
to 1s, even values to 0s, with subsequent
applications of the routine having no further
effect.

Your change would interchange not-zeroes and
zeroes every time.

-Yury