[sane-devel] Fujitsu fi-6240

C Peeters cpe at gxi2016.com
Tue Aug 2 11:58:52 UTC 2016

I would like to use my Fujitsu fi-6240 scanner, in combination with a Linux or Mac computer, to scan documents to PDF using barcode separation sheets. I have currently set this up and working with a Win7 machine using the the ScandAll PRO software, but I prefer to move away from Windows. I would really need to have this configured and packaged by someone capable as my technical knowledge is limited on this aspect. Can anyone help me here? Thanks, Chris.