[sane-devel] [janitorial] project member list and maintenance status clean up

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Fri Dec 23 12:34:55 UTC 2016

Hello Olaf,

On Dec 23 17:36 Olaf Meeuwissen wrote (excerpt):
> Johannes Meixner writes:
>> I love things like "git log -p --follow" and "git blame -w -M"
>> for correct assignment of guilt ;-)
>
> Thanks for the tip.  Doing this for 90 backends though is an awful
> lot of work ;-)

I did not mean to use it to assign general maintainership.

Personally I only use it when staring at a piece of code
where I fail to understand what is meant with that code
(cf. https://github.com/rear/rear/wiki/Coding-Style).

Then I like it when git is used because git can show me
with a single command the whole history who made what
so that I have a better chance to ask the right person(s).

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)