[sane-devel] SANE and Canon Scan Lide 120

Pavel Sayekat pavelsayekat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:02:24 UTC 2016

Quoting "Dear list,
   Recently my friend bought a Canon Scan Lide 120 Scanner. Unfortunately it
seems to be not supported by SANE. So i would like to develop the driver for
lide 120 scanner. Please let me know if the scanner is alrady supported or
anyone currently developing the driver.  Further guidance expected.
Thanking you Nalin."

Hi, are you still there??? up to develop the driver???? please let me
know...