[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 120 not working

Pavel Sayekat pavelsayekat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:45:45 UTC 2016

Hey,
I am not a developer but like you. So thought it will be helpful for us to
be in touch cause I vahe the same issue, canon LiDE 120 not working, done
the device adding to its respected lists, recompiled the latest source
availed me nothing, scanner got recognized but producing only black sheet.
collected the scanner usb dump data but dont know whom to send, downloaded
GL848 datasheet but actually have no idea abt it and fearing to damage the
scanner.

like to hear from you, take care.

Edgar Klenske wrote