[sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer I have

Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:16:07 UTC 2016

It was so dumb of me not to notice ! When I scanned the folder I was
laughing crazily as I found that the file Makefile was not executable!
~(-D  ~(-D  ~(-D

---------- Regarding my message on inability to run make && make
install ----------
From: Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay <bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:16:35 +0530
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon
Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer I have

Then I went inside of the downloaded sane-backend directory and did:
knoppix at Microknoppix:~/Downloads/sane-backends$ make && sudo make install
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

I repeated and found the same result even in su.

Although there are makefile.in and makefile.am.

What do I need to do?

I hope I am not irritating you.

Regards,
Rajib