[sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer I have

Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:45:03 UTC 2016

Sir,

I am using the code:
 ./configure BACKENDS=pixma  PRELOADABLE_BACKENDS="pixma"

But why isn't the preload backend is being built?

Want to learn from this issue, Sir!

Regards,
Rajib

-> The following backends will be built:
pixma

-> The following preload backends will be built:

* Please be sure to read file PROBLEMS in this directory       *
* BEFORE running any of the SANE applications.  Some devices   *
* may be damaged by improper operation, so please do heed this *
* advice.                                                      *