[sane-devel] Plustek OpticBook 3800

Dirk Stöcker sane at dstoecker.de
Fri Feb 12 19:52:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

I got a new PlusTek OpticBook 3800 and it does not work with SANE.

I use the most recent git version and tried

./scanimage -d genesys -v >filename

as  well as -T and -A and other options. The scanner turns light
off/on and moves a bit, but does not do anything afterwards until I break
the software with CTRL-C. Then it moves back.

Is there anything I can do to help fixing the driver code? I don't know
anything about SANE sources, but I'm a programmer myself, so I can help
fixing and debugging if the software actually would tell me anything which
it doesn't ATM.

Ciao