[sane-devel] Fujitsu SV600

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:27:31 UTC 2016

The SV600 is the weirdest scanner Fujitsu makes. It contains a USB hub
and two devices. Initializing the thing requires communicating with
both devices at the right time, plus issuing a bus reset or some other
nonsense. Once the init is complete, it looks much like any other
Fujitsu scanner, and we could probably talk to it. However, I have
been unable to get the init steps to work. This is very difficult
without physical access to the hardware.

allan

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Juan Pablo Suárez
<jps.mvd.uy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this scanner is in the supported devices list, whith status "Untested".
>
> I've made other Fujitsu scanners work on SANE, but can't make this one work.
>
> Is this scanner supported?
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> JPS