[sane-devel] Xsane, add a feature?

Jan Beranek jan233321 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 09:13:14 UTC 2016

Hi All,
as I see, there is almost no developement of xsane scanning tool. Is
anybody aware of simple new features which would be benefitial to
have?

My request is to add a possibility to have autoenhancement to
individual picture in batch scan. I mean if I have like 5 photos on
scanner, I select all 5 photos and add them to queue (up here it works
nice) - and here I would llike to select autoenhancement for
individual selections, because this works pretty nice for B/W photos.

Up to now I have to select the picture, apply autoenhancement and scan
it... wait and do it again. In one step it would be much faster.

Thanks,

Regards

Jan.