[sane-devel] [janitorial] musl builder, PDF SANE Standard, __sane_unused__

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Tue Jul 19 09:19:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Jul 18 22:18 Olaf Meeuwissen wrote (excerpt):
> I had expected at least some reaction to my announcement[1]
> of the switch to libusb-1.0 as the new default for USB but,
> failing any, I assume that everyone is happy and all is well.
>
> [1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2016-July/034654.html

only for confirmation that I am happy,
see
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2015-October/034039.html
(excerpt):
At openSUSE we use libusb-1 since openSUSE 12.2
(i.e. we use libusb-1 since about April 2012)
via "configure --enable-libusb_1_0".
I am not aware of issues because of this.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)