[sane-devel] Canon Lide scanners stopped working in Ubuntu 16.04

Dmitry B linuxsquirrel.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:39:35 UTC 2016

Hi, Allan. I am afraid I won't be able do that in the next month. Another
problem is that a working setup with Lide 110/220 is a remote setup, and I
cannot debug it directly. Who can help us with debugging and fixing the
issue? Possibly we may try to send Lide 110/220 to a SANE developer to help
him to debug and fix the issue.