[sane-devel] Canon DR-C125: Wrong colors when scanning Duplex

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:20:45 UTC 2016

Yes, the patch changed something, you can look at it and see what it
did, it is fairly small. The problem is that I don't think it should
have changed 240, so if you are seeing a behavior change there, we
need to do further investigation. So, I will be more explicit:

Please make another set of scans, the same as you last did, but turn
the scanner off and back on between each scan. Presumably you will
have to stop and restart your scanning program too. I want to see if
the earlier scans somehow pollute the later ones.

After that, I will walk you thru adjusting the code, and we will try again.

allan

of my hand"