[sane-devel] Canon DR-C125: Wrong colors when scanning Duplex

el-ti tl at ewetel.net
Sun Mar 20 09:55:01 UTC 2016

Wow! Amazing! That did the job – you should be paid by Canon! :-)

There’s only a little color strip (a yellow tint) at one side (for dpi 100-300; 400 and 600 don’t have it), but I guess, we have to live with that.

Really amazing! Thank you so much for your work!

See here: https://de.owncube.com/index.php/s/tJSe7f1Mlq7g1fG

el-ti