[sane-devel] Financial contribution? And finding OpenSuse Scanner infos (Re: Xerox Workcentre 3225 support?)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 22 16:43:00 UTC 2016

Hello,

[slightly OT]

Am Dienstag, 22. März 2016 17:18:04 schrieb Johannes Meixner:
> When I search for openSUSE articles I simply use Google.
>
> For example when I enter in Google
>    scanner debug openSUSE

My favourite search engine https://duckduckgo.com
also shows this page with these search terms, I must have
used different ones. But it is easy to find a page
if you know the right search terms and that is exists.
My experience is that the general search usually bring up
too many unrelated detailed articles

> I think the openSUSE project benefits most
> when you "pay" with some of your time.

There are too many Free Software initiatives and so little
of my time. In addition most users are also limited by their skills.
So I prefer paying with Euro-Cents. :)
The same question goes to the Sane-Initiative:
How can I give a small financial contribution?

(If you don't know how, flattr.com is easiest for me personally.)

Best,
Bernhard