[sane-devel] Need sane docs

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:18:59 UTC 2016

Xsane has no networking code in it. Everything you have described so
far sounds like a problem in the brother4 backend. I suggest you try
the same test using scanimage at the command line, and if it is still
slow, compare to the windows driver. If you see a difference, ask
Brother about brother4.

allan

of my hand"