[sane-devel] Ubuntu update to 14.04 breaks USB access?

flori at bin.org.in flori at bin.org.in
Tue May 24 13:26:52 UTC 2016

Update for this one:

I reinstalled the whole box now to 16.04 due to other issues also...
Now the scanner works very well (sane 1.0.25 I think it is), and I
have no issues anymore with grinding noises or other stuff.
Calibration looks also good ;)

I will leave the mailing list for now, thanks to all developers for
continous effort throughout the years. You made SANE a truly useful
platform!

BR Florian