[sane-devel] Backend pieusb not working for Reflecta Crystalscan 7200

Klaus Kaempf kkaempf at suse.de
Wed Nov 2 09:55:06 UTC 2016

* Vleeshouwers, J.M. <J.M.Vleeshouwers at tue.nl> [Nov 01. 2016 18:09]:
> Hi Klaus & Michael,
>
> I haven't been using my scanner (Reflecta Crystalscan 7200) for quite some time, but when I recently installed Ubuntu 16.04, I decided to check whether the backend available from https://github.com/kkaempf/sane-backends works. I'm afraid it does not.

Hi Jan,

sorry, I'm a fair bit behind in keeping the pieusb backend up to date.
I have a couple of issue reports in my mailbox waiting for quite some
time :-/

Your scanner probably barfs at the 'next slide' command. Does it work
in preview mode ?

Please send me full debug output (PIEUSB and USB) via private mail.

Thanks,

Klaus