[sane-devel] sane compatible copier

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Mon Nov 21 08:11:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

only a general question:

On Nov 20 14:57 jan.paul at gmx-topmail.de wrote (excerpt):
> i am searching for a multifunction copier, such as a
> Toshiba eStudio 230 or an older Konica Minolta bizhub copier,
> that is supported by some sane-backend (via usb or lan).

Both the Toshiba eStudio 230 and Konica Minolta bizhub mdels
look as if they are professional network printer scanner copier
all-in-one devices.

If yes, I wonder why you need any SANE driver/backend software
to use them?

Cf. "How to use a professional network printer scanner
copier all-in-one device" at
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Configuring_Scanners

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)