[sane-devel] SANE Developer Status Reconfirmation Request

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Sat Oct 22 11:54:31 UTC 2016

Dear SANE developer,

The SANE project thanks you for your contributions, big and small,
recent and in days gone by.

Over the years, a long list of developers has joined the project.
During that period, several have said the project farewell, on the
list or in private communication.  Others have silently faded out,
pursuing other goals.

Unfortunately, we have not really kept the list of developers up to
date.  The current list probably paints a rather inaccurate picture of
who is still involved with the project.  This mail tries to fix that.

Please reply[*] to this mail with one of the following statements:

 1. Yes, I still consider myself a SANE developer.
 2. No, I no longer consider myself a SANE developer.

If you replied with the second statement, then we are sad to see you
go.  We will un-assign all bugs and feature requests assigned to you
and revoke your developer status.

# Alternatively, log in on the Alioth website and remove yourself from
# the project via https://alioth.debian.org/my/

If you don't reply in about two weeks, we will contact you again via
your Alioth address as well as any addresses we have on file for you.
A final reminder will be sent some two weeks after that.

After the reminder, we will wait another two weeks before revoking
developer status for those who did not reply to any of these mails.

We will gladly restore developer status should you have a change of
heart.  Just reply to the mail we sent.

 [*] The Reply-To: field has been set to the SANE project maintainers
 and janitor (that's me).  Please keep it that way.  There is no need
 to reply to the list.

Hope this helps,