[sane-devel] SANE Developer Status Reconfirmation Request

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Sun Oct 23 02:56:08 UTC 2016

Hi Roger,

Roger writes:

> Is this a real email, or an attempt to penetrate somebody's account?

This is a real email, as Allan has already tried to clarify in another
mail to the list[1].  Our intent was to reach all SANE developers[2] in
a convenient way first before contacting them directly.  Apologies to
all sane-devel mailing list subscribers who may have gotten confused.

 [1] https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2016-October/034846.html
 [2] https://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=30186