[sane-devel] Canon Scanner P-208 II

Oliver Jan Krylow oliver at bugabinga.net
Sat Sep 24 09:04:51 UTC 2016

My apologies, I overlooked the language in my haste.

Am I understanding this correctly, the whole driver is under some kind of proprietary license, except for some GPL'd glue code between SANE and some magic binary blob?

I don't know if this violates GPL but I have a strong urge to return the product and get my money back... :)