[sane-devel] Xerox WorkCentre 6027

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:51:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Rob <robert at antmail.com.au> wrote:
> I have a Xerox Docuprint CM305 df for 12 mths . There is no support for
> Linux anywhere either Xerox or any of the Forums . I'm afraid you are
> probably like me & stuck with a useless piece of equipment. I will never buy
> a Xerox again Sorry for the bad news Regards Rob

Well, for the WorkCentre 6027 there is some Linux support, Xerox have
a "Linux package" available for download:
http://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-6027/downloads/enus.html?operatingSystem=linux&fileLanguage=en
it doesn't say if this is only for the printer part, or if it also
supports the scanner part.

PS. If you send your messages to the mailing list instead of to me,
more eyes will see them. :-)

HTH
--
Regards,