[sane-devel] Xerox WorkCentre 6027

Rob robert at antmail.com.au
Fri Apr 21 22:27:27 UTC 2017

Thank You for the information Torfinn. This driver is only for the
printer.Xerox does not support Linux other than the printer side of
things or maybe Red Hat Enterprise ( which is way above my level
anyway). The scanner is only able to scan to a thumbdrive in Linux (
Mint 17). Very Very disapointing for  what was a leader in the industry
. A name renowned with scan & photocopy previously recognised as a world
leader in the field. I have tried everything I can in the past 12mths (
with my limited experience ) with no success. This is just another
reason I guess why people stay with windows OS whether they want to or
not. Again thank You for your attempt to assist Regards Rob