[sane-devel] sane-backends release 1.0.26 schedule

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:04:55 UTC 2017

Ok folks, it's time to get another sane-backends release out the door.

Olaf has done a good job of cleaning up our contributors list and
curating the bug tracker. However, there are a handful of patches in
the bug tracker that could still be applied, once they are reviewed.
Also, quite a number of backends that are now unmaintained. So, this
is a good time to get involved with sane. If you benefit from this
project, and have some programming experience, we could use the help.

Schedule:

May 7: Feature freeze (only fix bugs and update docs after this date)
May 14: Code freeze (only update docs after this date)
May 21: Release

Any questions or concerns, let me know.

allan
of my hand"