[sane-devel] Need Help getting Canon ImageClass MF244dw working

Curtis Graham jcg.computertech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:16:50 UTC 2017

Joel,

I'm trying really hard not to destroy Debian Stable. I am a Linux newb and
it is really easy to get carried away with reading websites and trying
different things and messing up things I know nothing about.
Package Manager said "uninstallable" so I'm guessing libjpeg8 doesn't play
nice.
Right now I'm reading up on adding Debian Testing to sources.list and only
updating the packages I need to update libsane.
I think this may be the more appropriate option with Debian.

Thanks
Curtis