[sane-devel] Need Help getting Canon ImageClass MF244dw working

Curtis Graham jcg.computertech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:28:39 UTC 2017

This sounds like a great way to go, except for being a newb and nothing
ever seems to work right for me when trying to build it myself, then I'm
stuck with half a build sitting on my PC and no idea how to remove
it...case in point one such program sits on my PC right now, the build
instructions I used were for Ubuntu and of coarse Debian doesn't use all
the same libraries so a few folders we're not found and items not built
correctly.

If you have a great source for a walk through so I can learn how to build
this specifically for libsane and Debian, I would definitely give it a try,
but I have found that if I don't have a good resource to fall back on, it
is probably a bad idea for me to try, I tend to break things, lol.