[sane-devel] Canon TS5050

Peter Saunderson peteasa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 20:24:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

Commit 62fcf80 in sane-backends is marked as TS5000 Series working but
WiFi not working.

A few questions:

1/ I have build main latest 9b95970.. am I likely to damage my new
TS5050 by exceeding the physical scan area height.. I would not like to
damage my new printer / scanner!

2/ I have the scanner connected via wifi on a different subnet in a
different room.. will this work or do I have to connect locally with USB?

3/ What is stopping wifi from working?  Is there something I could do to
update the software to support wifi or is this a big job?

4/ What is a good way to test this sane version with the TS5050 so that
we can mark the version tested with TS5050?

Thanks,

Peter.