[sane-devel] Avision AV210D2+ segfaulting

skerr skerr at rx30.com
Tue Jan 17 14:01:41 UTC 2017

I downloaded and installed the 1.0.26 snapshot and the scanner worked.

On 01/17/2017 05:25 AM, Wolf Drechsel wrote:
> Am Montag, den 16.01.2017, 17:33 -0500 schrieb skerr:
>> Worked quite nicely, thanks for suggesting that.
> Does it mean you could make your scanner work - or just download the
> files?
>
> Wheers,
> Wolf

This email was scanned by Bitdefender.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient/recipients named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.