[sane-devel] [janitorial] maintenance status clean up and builder updates

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Sun Jan 29 12:40:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

It's been a while.  About a month and a half have gone by since my last
janitorial[1].  Busy playing around with my brand "new" Libreboot T400
laptop and tinkering with VMs and Docker containers, I haven't been
doing much SANE related.

 [1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2016-December/034937.html

I've just pushed that changeset marking those 50 backends unmaintained
that I mentioned last time.  That triggered a fresh sets of builds over
on GitLab.com.  These used the updated builders for:

 - Debian 8.7,
 - Alpine 3.5, and
 - Fedora 25

BTW, it looks like Debian is entering full freeze on 2017-02-05 in
preparation for the Debian 9 release.  As soon as the Debian builder is
updated (which won't be until *after* Debian 9 releases) we will see all
the warnings we get now on Fedora there as well.  That'll be back to
fixing compiler warnings again ;-|

Oh, I'll be off-line for about a week starting next Friday (2017-02-03).

Hope this helps,