[sane-devel] FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500 - default page format?

Philipp Huebner debalance at debian.org
Mon Mar 6 15:21:32 UTC 2017

Am 06.03.2017 um 16:12 schrieb m. allan noah:
> Frankly, your front-end program should save your preferences for
> things like page size, so you only set them once. I was pretty sure
> that xsane did so.

It does, but in my case the scanner is connected to an LDAP-enabled
workstation and used with many different accounts,
requiring every employee to change that setting first time they log in.

Regards,
--
 .''`.   Philipp Huebner <debalance at debian.org>
: :'  :  pgp fp: 6719 25C5 B8CD E74A 5225  3DF9 E5CA 8C49 25E4 205F