[sane-devel] Epson DS fix (was Re: Is it time of a new release?)

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Tue May 2 21:01:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

yes, the customer send me back a non-united diff, which me patch program did not wanted to accept (corrupted whatever).
A unified diff I would have copy and pasted by hand, but this vintage classic patch was not that “readable”.

I will try to make sure to get this committed ASAP.

However, as I maintain a whole Linux distribution (https://t2-project.org/) I do not really have time to do anything with macOS.

	René

On May 2, 2017, at 22:56, Tom Myers <tomlists at itainc.com> wrote:

> Do you know if the new release 1.0.26  will be built for macOS Sierra (10.12)?  I would be willing to help a bit on this. I tried to build it with the latest Xcode and had issues. Not sure if it was me or the code. I am a bit rusty in using the latest code but would be willing to help if need be.
>
> Tom Myers
> 585-752-1803
>

>> On Apr 30, 2017, at 9:40 PM, Olaf Meeuwissen <paddy-hack at member.fsf.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi René,
>>
>> m. allan noah writes:
>>
>>> Go ahead and commit it.
>>
>> Looks like you haven't gotten around to doing so.  Since we have a code
>> freeze coming up 2017-05-07, please do so soon.
>>
>>> allan

>> Hope this helps,
>> --
>> Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2            FSF Associate Member since 2004-01-27
>> GnuPG key: F84A2DD9/B3C0 2F47 EA19 64F4 9F13  F43E B8A4 A88A F84A 2DD9
>> Support Free Software                        https://my.fsf.org/donate
>> Join the Free Software Foundation              https://my.fsf.org/join
>>
>> --

 ExactCODE GmbH, Lietzenburger Str. 42, DE-10789 Berlin
 http://exactcode.com | http://exactscan.com | http://ocrkit.com | http://t2-project.org | http://rene.rebe.de